Your satisfaction is important to us. Of course, you can sometimes receive a product that does not meet your expectations. Therefore you can always return your order within 14 days. You can also let us know within 14 days that you wish to return your purchase. And then you have a further 14 days to return your products. Take care to return the product in the condition in which you received it. We will refund the full purchase price and original shipping costs as soon as possible and always within 14 days. We will wait to refund you until we have either received the goods back, or you have sent proof that you have sent them back, whichever is the sooner. You will be refunded with the same payment method that you used to make the purchase. You are responsible for return postage costs.
In order to make sure that you receive your orders as quickly as possible and can also return them, we work with Active Ants, our e-fulfilment partner in Nieuwegein.
Before putting the study material that you have chosen in your shopping basket, you must agree to our general terms and conditions. This is to prevent misuse of our study materials. We do, of course, adhere to the 14-day legal trial period.
I confirm that the order and my details are correct to the best of my knowledge, and I agree to the general terms and conditions. I am placing an order with an obligation to pay and I will download/activate the digital content within the 14-day reflection period. I acknowledge that after downloading/activating my purchase that it can no longer be returned.
The returns process via DHL/Bpost or Post NL
DHL/ Bpost returns process
The return cost for products sent from a DHL service point start at € 3.95 for the Netherlands and € 4.75 for Belgium.
How it works:
- Send and email to [email protected] or fill in the contact form within 14 days of receipt of the product.
- State which product you are returning and provide us its order number.
- As far as reasonably possible, take care to return the product in the condition in which you received it.
- Send it back in its original packaging (as far as reasonably possible) within 14 days of informing us of the return.
If we do not receive the product back in good condition, we will have to charge for damages.
- Download and print the return label for the Netherlands or Belgium.
- Stick this label on the return package.
- Hand in the package in at a service point in the Netherlands or Belgium.
Returns at the post office
You can return the product at the post office. You must pay the postage costs yourself. Send the package to the address below.
3433 PL Nieuwegein
Returns – further details
- CD-roms can only be returned if the seal on the plastic casing is intact.
- Online products that have to be downloaded or activated from the internet cannot be returned because they are delivered as a direct service with your agreement, with a 14 day reflection period. During the order process you will see that you waive your right to returns.
- You will be refunded with the payment method that you used to make the purchase.
- You are only liable for depreciation of the value of the goods resulting from their use beyond what is necessary to determine their nature, characteristics and functioning.
- You can use this form to cancel the agreement and can fill it out and send it back to [email protected] or include it in the return package.
Wrong products delivered
We aim for the highest quality in our selection and logistics. Of course, you may sometimes receive the wrong product. In such a case, send an email to [email protected] including your order number.
We will send you the right product and pay the return shipping costs ourselves. You will receive a returns label by email. Print the label and stick it on the package. Finally drop your package off at a service point. You will receive instructions by email.